Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Now what if...Zucky's wife was in Ebsteins lil black book and she may or may not have taken trips to the island and maybe Zucky was a client there also..and she owns a cannibal club, so what if ebstein and some of his clients were not just getting massages but maybe dinner too? I am not saying that is the case but what ifs.. I am just following crumbs..🤔

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Well, there WAS that horribly grainy photo of nude little boys sitting around dismembering corpses, remember?

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

The fact checker stated that raven does not own a cannibal restaurant..but then the fact checker was hired by Zucky.. so can we say, there might be a bit of favoritism? Some of their favored clients happened to be Clinton's daughter, Chelsea and she admits to practicing witch craft.. This is unreal type crap.. you can't make this crap up..Like the removal of a child's face while they are still full aware, and then Hillary wore it around..Evil, Just Obscenely EVIL...

So much seems unreal to use, because it all goes against human nature.

It's all fine & dandy with reptilians, you know, but not with humans.

The problem is, this type of behavior would never occur to a "normal" human being.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it