Only people mentioned by @TrumpistaTom407 in this post can reply

follow the wives!= handlers.
puppet suckgerg, sold his soul to the devil,
Our God is merciful, his hand is still reaching out to all
blood thirty swanp creatures.
we will soon see many “SAULS” turn into PAULS.
keep the praying UP ,Anons.
The actual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

SICK ❗️Mother F#$KERS🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Prayer Warrior for God Our Creator, Writer Poetry & Insights, Artist, HouseOfArt, Free Lance Photographer, Researcher #Justice #Truth

🙏💚#truth
Everything now covered up will be uncovered, and everything now hidden will be made clear. For this reason, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in hidden places will be proclaimed from the housetops.

Luke 12:2-3

Praying all becomes known.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Now what if...Zucky's wife was in Ebsteins lil black book and she may or may not have taken trips to the island and maybe Zucky was a client there also..and she owns a cannibal club, so what if ebstein and some of his clients were not just getting massages but maybe dinner too? I am not saying that is the case but what ifs.. I am just following crumbs..🤔

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Well, there WAS that horribly grainy photo of nude little boys sitting around dismembering corpses, remember?

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Disgusting, isn't it 😖
Media is complicit in all of it. 😡

sick freaks.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

... it's amazing what $ will buy....he is a doofus

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..