From ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter 🐸 on Telegram...

(Thread is closed, Elon has a lot to do...)

"Brazilians are using cranes and construction trucks to block roads and airports.
They aren't gonna take it. "

Thread:
https://twitter.com/VishBurra/status/1587255260715835392?t=6w1xvsfIq6KysPr3eTPO3A&s=19

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

I was able to download the video ...

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

The thread is still closed, isn't it..?

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Twits are getting around the censorship by making *Quote Tweets* !!!

Lots of tweets getting out !!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

BINGO! Thieves are gonna cheat and steal!

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

As an American Patriot, I am embarrassed that We the People sit silently when our constitution is trampled. We need to learn from these other, older and more experienced nations.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I see this in the future for the US.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We need to do the same here. Safe and secure my ass!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We need to do the same here. Safe and secure my ass!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So this is what a REAL Insurrection looks like...Not like Nancy set up with costumes and laptops with the help of the Capital Police at the Capital...Awesome so this will give everyone in America a front seat view to what is about to happen in America (A little more organized and professional by the MIL) for ALL the people here and around the world to see! Bravo!!!

Beautiful and inspiring!

Each country will handle these demons differently based on a lot of different dynamics.

We could not have done this when 2020 was stolen. We lacked unity then and we'd have fallen right in to civil war. Brazilians value their freedoms as a whole. How will the DS respond when Brazilian forces arrest their puppet?

Our time is coming and the means will be our own.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

This is on Twitter!! It's a message the old Twitter would never have allowed to get out, not this close to Midterms!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I knew it! The Brazilians aren’t going to put up with the theft! They’ve got bigger balls than we do!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

They see the bullshit that is going on here in the USA and how close we are getting to a civil war. They will take out the trash and maybe people here will get off their asses!

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Can't argue with that... 🙏

(3) Show this thread

OUR FOREFATHERS GAVE US THE TOOLS WE NEEDED TO TAKE CARE OF SUCH TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENTS BUT AMERICANS HAVE LOST THE PASSION TO USE THEM. 2ND AMENDMENT ANYONE?