And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

#prayerteam 🙏
I have a quick prayer request as I go into work today, I'm submitting my resignation due to the workplace becoming hostile and dangerous for myself. I've been bullied because of my faith, I've had my words twisted and manipulated into a sick game of telephone so they can sit back and laugh as I have to explain and defend myself and now the most recent, my mgmt has scheduled me to train a new guy, he openly admits he's a meth head who was just recently released from prison and also openly admitted he was violent in there. I no longer feel safe, all signs point to, time to leave! So if anyone sees this and feels a nudge to pray thank you! Pray I find a job to replace this one quickly. I'm aiming for something work from home so I can do it and my artwork. 🍰☕🤍

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Praying that you find the perfect job. 🙏🙏🙏 Find something that you love so you don't work another day in your life. What state are you in?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I was doing that with this coffee shop job, loved the place, the people I work with and for, there's just some bad eggs in there that have ruined it and mgmt refuses to terminate so I'm removing myself from the toxic work environment.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

What state are you in? Just wondering if you're near me.

I'm in PA 😊

I would offer you a job if you were nearby. Soon, we will have each other's contacts and/or meet one another and we can share with each other job opportunities, needs, etc. Sarah, you can message me so we can stay in touch if you are unable to find work. I'll follow you so you can message me.

Thank you for being willing and able to offer me a job, if I need it I will most definitely contact you and reach out! 😄🙏🤍

No problem Serah. Be sure to contact me if it comes down to that.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

You're welcome Serah.