πŸ™πŸ™ PRAYERS PLEASE FOR MY THREE- YEAR- OLD GRANDSON NAMED CHRISTIAN. DEVELOPED KIDNEY FAILURE SUDDENLY A WEEK AGO. IT'S GETTING SERIOUS. DOING KIDNEY BIOPSY TODAY. WON'T KNOW RESULTS FOR A WEEK. MOM AND DAD HAVE OTHER SMALL CHILDREN. THEY NEED PRAYERS FOR HEALING, FINANCIAL AND STRENGHT. πŸ˜‡ THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

Only people mentioned by @AFellowHuman in this post can reply

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

God bless little Christian and his family πŸ™β€

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™ prayers of strength and comfort and healing.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

Prayers out for Christian & your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Always longed for world peace.

πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sending prayers for Christian πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

dear father God we lift this family up to you for your Divine Healing and let them know that they can count on you for all things as you are the creator of all things! give them healing Lord and take care of all of their financial needs and their peace and comfort. we love you father God, amen

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™β€οΈChristian πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

Sending prayers!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for your grandson

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

πŸ™

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

prayers for Gods Miracle!!

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Dear Father God, we lift Christian up to you for your healing powers to heal his kidneys. Father, you said for us to ask and we shall receive. We are asking for this miracle for Christian in Jesus' Holy Name and by the Blood of Christ. Amen.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response June Patriot to her Publication

πŸ™THANK YOU. HE IS HOLDING IS OWN RIGHT NOW. TEARS.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Healing prayers for Christian and you whole family.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Prayers up πŸ™πŸ»

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, MIRACULOUSLY & QUICKLY HEAL Christian's kidneys & whole body. HEAL ALL of the Children who Need HEALING. THANK you in Jesus's Name. AMEN πŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers of healing white light for sweet little Christian.πŸ™πŸ₯Ί

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Maybe consider a give/send/go account. I can't give much but I
can do something. Have 3 great grands in that age range πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread