Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

VK on TS 👀

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I wonderd at the time, why more people didn’t comment on the tweet. Especially since the acct. was suspended shortly after.

2 years, 3 days including the end date.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

GM, HC!

12:29 > 1/29

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

12:29 > 11.3

even better 💛

I am surprised by all the VK posts that reference 11.3. Look here not there kind of vibes….

8 days out now, right? ☃️

💃🏻 ☔️

10/31 = 14

…cross the American forces to the New Jersey side of the Delaware River on Christmas Night!

146/149 = 11.3
"Christmas Night"

Easter mirrors Christmas... 4/12
64/49/129

Someone else is in the Christmas mood. Talk about Durham vibes!

Christmas already... that was fast.

For the last two years, I’ve skipped fall and started decorating 11/1. So I’m all ready pulling out boxes! 🎄

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I'm all for celebrating 🎇🎆
but yeesh .. are we still decorating? 😅