Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

VK on TS 👀

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I SAW IT I TOOK A SCREEN SHOT POSTED IN ON FACEBOOK AND I WAS REMOVED FROM FACEBOOK FOR THE 17TH TIME PERMANENTLY THEY DISMANTLED MY ACCOUNT !!! BEEN HERE ON AU AND GAB FROM THAT VERY NEXT DAY

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I stopped logging in to FB, pretty sure my acct, would have been deleted too.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I wonderd at the time, why more people didn’t comment on the tweet. Especially since the acct. was suspended shortly after.

2 years, 3 days including the end date.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

GM, HC!

12:29 > 1/29

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Sure was !

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

yep and retweeted.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

I was there.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

So we don't need to wait for someone to say that anymore....Already been done? Makes sense!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Has anyone seen Patriot1776 since?

(2) Show this thread