- Normies don’t like sh*t
- Public demands “no more sh*t!”
- Hold another rigged election
- Still absolutely sh*t and getting sh*ttier
- Public realise they have lost control and it’s all sh*t
- Military perform janitorial services
- End of sh*tshow

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

pretty much

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

makes sense that we all stocked up...🤣

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

So ready for End of sh*t show

Geez, how much more can the sh*tter take? I'm praying it's time to empty it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1oekyR1BSM

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation _ Shitter Was Full - YouTube

Eddie empties the RV sewer tank into the storm drain.

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

Since this video is 31 seconds long, I decided to look up Q post 31.
It is from November 1st, 2017, 1:38:23 AM CDT.
World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).
We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.

(1) Show this thread

I'm in agreement

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Man do I hope you are right because it all stinks to high heaven.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I smell the same 💩

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Is your 1st Rigged election 2020 or 2022🤔 There's so much sh*t goin on... it's hard to tell.

#EndTheSh*tShow

Cleanup on Aisle 1! 😀👍

Cleanup on Aisle 1! 😀👍

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

I believe that just about every vote will go to court. During this time, US and Allies will start a world war so that an EO will hold off the election process. They will cause Civil Unrest here in the United States, because the American people are fed up. I believe chaos will fill the streets, give them yet another reason to put American soldiers in key cities.
I pray that I’m wrong, but my gut tells me otherwise.

many "retired" highly ranked military officers running in 2022 US elections...worth your time researching exactly where in the US they are "running"

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

thanks for reposting on Your account...
you get more Eyeballs then many

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

we should all try to "adopt" 10 accounts to check on each other daily... individual support groups in this info war ..psyop

(2) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

💩I am tired of 💩

Wish we could just skip to#9 and not have another crap vote session.