Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i DO know how to keep a bank account balanced 😜

(sheesh²)

it was an effort 😂🤷‍♀️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i have so much to learn♥️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk about this but when I woke up from my dream of all the scientists trying to figure out this equation of life God told me the answer would always be "ONE".

I would love some good vibes tomorrow. I have stomach surgery at 10:45 tomorrow for a hiatal hernia repair and the LINX procedure, thank you!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

you got it dianne rose, will pray right now🙏♥️

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

5 5 👍

Did Nikola Tesla solve the Rieman Hypothosis?
Don’t ask me, but, this says he did.

TY - JOUR
AU - Copeland, Bob
PY - 2019/02/27
SP -
N2 - Tesla (9)’s & the Riemann Hypothesis are related. This article shows how Tesla (9)’s is equivalent to the Riemann Hypothesis & thereby solves it.
T1 - Tesla Solves the Riemann Hypothesis
ER -

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331382637_Tesla_Solves_the_Riemann_Hypothesis

TS = 12:34.

Apr 21, 2018 3:44:08 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Apr 21, 2018 3:43:12 PM EDT
Anonymous
THANKQ - we are an existential threat to the establishment.

#TrustingthePlan
>>1133925
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

Interesting.
And so is this video —

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMFQFDhy-4

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I Came Up With This > 0 ) ) ) 😳

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

If math is too hard,
you can draw pictures
with numbers
on a typewriter!
😳

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I had a vision decades ago in which I "knew" (was shown) something I was not consciously seeking nor asking about. At the time I did not know what I was seeing was Quantum. A figure 8 layers upon layers, stacked, infinite, the center intersection was the key as all was connected - time space - and in that moment/place all directions, potential futures and pasts could change in an instant.

APL back up, huh? 9.43 now.
Keep it growing!! ☄️⚡️💥

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Carl Friedrich Gauss was also known for his work in electro magnetism and how static built up especially during travel on compasses.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I understand that the magnetic fields of Earth have changed the last few years substantially but NOT a scientist in this life.
Apparently in another tho as I remember working with other ETs on very complex projects.

(1) Show this thread

Why does math make your head hurt?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

"Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the Universe."
~ Galileo Galilei

Alpha And Omega
~ Jain 108

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

why multiply by 8?

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Oh no, my brain, now on to Math. I have to go back to Algebra…Ugh! Never did I think I would have to revisit Algebra. Bring it on.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I bet The MAC can solve it. 😉

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

VK's APL was 9.369 a couple of days ago.
#TeslaVibes

notice apl =9.43
43 prime number
nice post#43 is
timely when we look at Paul

is Paul the blackmail that has been used to control Nancy?

they all have skeletons

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

A treasure trove of skeletons it seems! Paulie is turning into a real sinker for Nancy. This latest debacle with the Mr. is totally scewed up…the dots are not connecting. Anyone notice that it always happens when Nancy is out of town?

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Ive determined Tik Tok has the best videos.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Interesting you post this...also timestamp 1234!

I was given 2 sets of numbers and a visual with particular colors and instructions for them a few days ago. Looked similar to this pic I snapped from your post♾0♾. Just waiting on the timing it may be relevant🙏🏻✨

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

TS 12:34 😎

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Prime + 1 ...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

That was interesting, I'd like to keep watching the rest!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Full video is posted further down in the comments

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

There you go, the whole vid is here

https://youtu.be/zlm1aajH6gY

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

🙏❤

manifesting ~~~~~~~~ 1234 :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Funny I see this again today. I thought it was weird I saw 12:34 on my phone yesterday.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hey i forgot i screened shot it!

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Infinity and beyond.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Video is 3:37 in length.

Post#337
Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.
Have faith.
Q

Think Mirror > Post#733
United Airlines to Guantanamo Bay?
There are 2 instances of [E] in this post.
E=5 5x5?

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Odd is prime

G