#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

Pictures over the last year of the support for Bolsonaro.

Rigged election.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

You guys saw this movie already so I don't even need to bother explaining, but in any case:
I was somewhere in the Paulista Avenue (top left pic) in 2021 and 2022. Massive, so crowded some people fainted in the center areas. LGBT parade is said to get around 2 million people by MSM and it doesn't fill half that. It was at least 10 street blocks of people.
In 2022 it was cold and raining, we went, a bit less people but still massive.
Lula has to operate camera angles, pay freighted buses full of paid protestors to get not even 1/10 of that.

I lost heart because I thought 2nd round would be no fraud. That they'd fix the algorythm to avoid the turmoil we are facing now.
Now idk, some majors are using the police against people, but most seems to be on our side.

Keep praying. Once this is proven, many doors will be open.

exactly!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

so sad, ……..
IF…..
we didnt know this was a movie…..

Just like Canada and the U.S.

https://youtu.be/dJvQJ-aZo-0

its the same movie

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Lula’s win is 100% false. No way, never happened.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

The World is watching.