I find myself only wanting to associate with non-GMO people. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/how-to-relate-to-those-who-are-now?sd=pf

'Forgive them for they know not what they do.' Luke 23:34
I know we've told them, shown them, but they can't hear us, they can't see. Their minds wont let them go there, they just can't. The cognitive dissonance is real. - Forgive them for they know not what they do.

So I hugged someone vaxxed - cheek to cheek. That very night my eye started watering and there was something weird going on with my mouth. The next day I was paralysed down one side of my face. Two cat scans, an MRI and three months later and I was fine (Bells Palsy).

My point is, I knew about shedding. I knew the possible repercussions. But I don't want to live in a world where I can't hug someone. I don't want to live in a world where I have animosity towards another. Thats not the world we are fighting for, the world WE are going to create.

Don't push them out of your life - forgive them (even if it is just for their stupidity) 🙏

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ehcor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JAde Roiste, click on at the bottom under it