I find myself only wanting to associate with non-GMO people. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/how-to-relate-to-those-who-are-now?sd=pf

We have been so conditioned into motion 'doing' as our modus that, to 'do nothing' is an achievement against their programming... it is an act of rebellion.

I like to sit and watch my chickens. Chicken society - believe it ir not - is more complex than one is led to believe...
I like to sit and just watch the changing light on the range, the grasses waving.

While doing this, I quell the need to be 'doing'.

The interaction with the injected... I communicate electronically with them. Their choice will have its repercussion, and, there is nothing I can do about that, in any way.

I think the injection will make them impossible to awaken - no matter what evidence is presented. I wonder if the next generation will have this 'trait' passed on - all assuming the injected can still reproduce. Then I wonder if the seeming magical med beds will fix all this. if they will be given a 'do over'.

When I find myself at a mental impasse - I look outside and watch the light on the grasse

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Very well said, Carole. I feel like this too.
πŸ™β€οΈ