Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Should I go back again for my 7th account ???? Asking from my family at AU.

Feels like we’re close to Twitter go-time. I’m waiting but ready!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Any way around giving them your cell phone #?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TIME FOR THE STORM POST

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

LFG Angel Army!! ⚔️🛡️👼

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We did the bridge thing with AU. Q said the battle field was on Twitter/Facebook. We are one big Family here. We need to organize and go back as a collective group -> Sharing the message of truth and love. Most important kick [their] A$$ES in one voice.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Heck yeah we're staying together! We've got each others' backs on all platforms, and especially thankful for our AU home-base🙏🏻

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂True, I am still banned perm on FB. Keep up the good fight!!!

(2) Show this thread