Should I go back again for my 7th account ???? Asking from my family at AU.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

go for it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I'll give it a go.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am still waiting to get my original account back but in the meantime while I wait I created a new account called 888HopeAlways.
I am so lost there and am struggling still without the use of my laptop but I will do my best.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

God bless.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I made a new one and got in this time, before they must have had my IP address blocked. But this time worked, I am on there as Kris Williams @KrisWilliamsUS, in case you wanted to add me, if you rejoin! My old accounts are still on suspension.

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

I have two that now allow me to look and scroll, but nothing more...can't post....yet

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

I thinking about a total new account. -> Truth_Seeker_4444 and look for the hat. I'm going to try tonight. I have not tried yet.

(1) Show this thread

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

I have two that now allow me to look and scroll, but nothing more...can't post....yet

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Just now…

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Is that the marker ????

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

E = Esther?!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

That would be nice, research from January 2018 - January 2021. GONE just deleted !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Feels like we’re close to Twitter go-time. I’m waiting but ready!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TIME FOR THE STORM POST

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Any way around giving them your cell phone #?

(4) Show this thread

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

i have an active account, i think it’s my 6th…just layin’ low until needed

OK - I'll get a new account tonight if I can. Let's see what happens.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Went back after 5 just for crypto.

In response True Patriot to his Publication

OK - We did the bridge thing with AU. What's are plan if we go back as a HUGE group?

(1) Show this thread