They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

Prayer needed I hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago. I have a my right collarbone not sitting right and I am finally making it to ortho on Tuesday. I do not want surgery. I don’t like going to the doctor at all! Please pray no surgery is needed. If i could be ok with it out of place I would live with it. I feel the bone sticking partially out and my right shoulder sits a couple inches higher right now. It hurts to lay down and my muscles are not right and they hurt. Thank you in advance for the prayers. I love my AU family!

get xrays then if not broken and can be reest do it.....check with chiropractor also.......take high amounts of joint supplements and use AT HOME Ultrasound. i have a machine and use it on my dogs and me. it helps relieve pain..like taking a couple advil but not popping pills. https://www.tenspros.com/us-pro-2000-portable-ultrasound-du3035.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8vqGBhC_ARIsADMSd1A0R-ksntGk9oi3QVKvICb237ReAUkav1yAx3IV1iksYJFNgUGnPkgaAq8xEALw_wcB

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I have had xrays and CT scan. Nothing broken or torn, but the bone is out of place. I’ve been to the chiropractor multiple times and she hasn’t been able to help so far. I’ve been using heating pads and a tens unit for my muscles and constantly trying to pop my collarbone back in place. It’s out of place by my sternum. It kinda goes half way in and then comes back out. Tuesday is the day I find somethung out. I just dont want surgery or anything that I will be under and needles stuck in me. After these last two years, I am scared of hospitals.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

I totally understand that. Cant trust these vultures. Maybe check hospitals out to see what they are pushing....pick the best one then find a dr that uses that one and a good dr...maybe ask NON woke drs what they recommend. Dr Lee Merritt is a former military orthopedic surgeon. i bet she could tell you more....its worth a try for anything... https://drleemerritt.com/ . I love her BTW...

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

*reset

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread