Prayer needed I hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago. I have a my right collarbone not sitting right and I am finally making it to ortho on Tuesday. I do not want surgery. I donโ€™t like going to the doctor at all! Please pray no surgery is needed. If i could be ok with it out of place I would live with it. I feel the bone sticking partially out and my right shoulder sits a couple inches higher right now. It hurts to lay down and my muscles are not right and they hurt. Thank you in advance for the prayers. I love my AU family!

Only people mentioned by @AmandaMAGA in this post can reply

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Q่—คๅ‰›ๅฃซ /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

Ortho went good today. No surgery! I sprang my collarbone and now my shoulder is locked up. I have to go to PT and make the effort for it to gonback in place by pushing my shoulder where is should be. Doc said it could take up to 18 months to completely heal, but God will do it faster! Thank you for all the prayers! God is so good!

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ #SaveourChildren

Praying for healing

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Father, help Amanda through her injury and guide her to e mots trustworthy of caregivers...Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

๐Ÿ™...that your appt goes well and complete healing to happen soon, with relief from the pain and discomfort โค

In response Miko Hilo to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sending warm healing light to your right shoulder
prayers and positive vibes

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Praying for you!! It's an awfully scary time to have to go to a doctor, but Praying God will give you a peace about it, AND that He will just heal it so you don't have to go!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Please keep us posted so we know how to pray!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for divine intervention and healing

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ you can get the comfort & ease your pain soon without surgery.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ you can get the comfort & ease your pain soon without surgery.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the ๐Ÿง 

mild physical therapy & soft regular massage& u will b good in no time!!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers and healing light energy ๐Ÿ™ โœจ๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’›

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

I know that kind of stuff. Most times, it goes all back in after a couple of months.. while working your muscles. When they are warm, they open the door. When you get older, more difficult..i wish i knew a shoulder practicioner, they are wonderful. They can re-arrange everything in on click of 10 sec. adjustment.
They are magicians, but always fully booked throughout the year.

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

I didnโ€™t know one little bone could make such a difference. The pain is awful and my muscles constantly twitching and spasming. I did not know there was a shoulder practioner. I would pay whatever they asked to have this corrected. I miss sleeping, not that I sleep good anyway.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Sending prayers!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Amanda!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

get xrays then if not broken and can be reest do it.....check with chiropractor also.......take high amounts of joint supplements and use AT HOME Ultrasound. i have a machine and use it on my dogs and me. it helps relieve pain..like taking a couple advil but not popping pills. https://www.tenspros.com/us-pro-2000-portable-ultrasound-du3035.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8vqGBhC_ARIsADMSd1A0R-ksntGk9oi3QVKvICb237ReAUkav1yAx3IV1iksYJFNgUGnPkgaAq8xEALw_wcB

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

*reset

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I have had xrays and CT scan. Nothing broken or torn, but the bone is out of place. Iโ€™ve been to the chiropractor multiple times and she hasnโ€™t been able to help so far. Iโ€™ve been using heating pads and a tens unit for my muscles and constantly trying to pop my collarbone back in place. Itโ€™s out of place by my sternum. It kinda goes half way in and then comes back out. Tuesday is the day I find somethung out. I just dont want surgery or anything that I will be under and needles stuck in me. After these last two years, I am scared of hospitals.

(3) Show this thread