Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

JUDGE THEM BY THE FRUIT THEY BARE...... HE TALKS OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF HIS MUTH AS WELL....

WE DO NOT NEED TO GO FROM FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE... OR WE WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THIS HELL.

REMEMBER: THIS DEATH CULT LIKES TO "REBRAND" like a phoenix rising from the ashes... all they do is "change" the "family" name... good example is Rockefeller family to Gates Family. its a changing of the guard to these families... "same shit different family"

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

what I do know is this death cult likes to rise like a phoenix out of the ashes and change the names of the families they put in front of you.. right... not everything is as it appears... Hegelian Dialectic is as old as dirt... you are readying those post HE wrote right HIMSELF?????...mmmhmm...do you not trust your own eyes reading HIS own words?!?!?!? what makes you think you should trust him.....mmmmm... just because he is playing "a part" in a movie.... this is exactly how we got here by blinding believing in people.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Because i do thats why.. i don't agree with your post. this movie also states they flip..in the Q drops. go read...

(1) Show this thread