JUDGE THEM BY THE FRUIT THEY BARE...... HE TALKS OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF HIS MUTH AS WELL....

WE DO NOT NEED TO GO FROM FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE... OR WE WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THIS HELL.

REMEMBER: THIS DEATH CULT LIKES TO "REBRAND" like a phoenix rising from the ashes... all they do is "change" the "family" name... good example is Rockefeller family to Gates Family. its a changing of the guard to these families... "same shit different family"

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

there is one problem

the ether, outside of the matrix

when minds are set on same “goal” then the universe must respond

“no government shall prosper when God wins”

thats it.

so these families can fight all they want, and “attempt” to win control and be the next “king”

eventually people will turn their minds to the right frequencies

frequencies will crush their agenda

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Phantomvirus2020 should not comment then block you .. that was MY POST.. you commented on MY post.. I have ever right to speak.... you dont get to speak under my post then block me.... that is total FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

you know Elon flipped right? he is a white hate now....

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

what I do know is this death cult likes to rise like a phoenix out of the ashes and change the names of the families they put in front of you.. right... not everything is as it appears... Hegelian Dialectic is as old as dirt... you are readying those post HE wrote right HIMSELF?????...mmmhmm...do you not trust your own eyes reading HIS own words?!?!?!? what makes you think you should trust him.....mmmmm... just because he is playing "a part" in a movie.... this is exactly how we got here by blinding believing in people.

(1) Show this thread

Which Elon is speaking here?

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

it's not good for people to believe that all of a sudden Elon became this Knight in shining armor.... seriously... people need to use discernment. dear God or well will never get out of this mess....😒🙄🙄

(1) Show this thread

Problem, reaction, solution.

In response Catin Thehat to her Publication
In response Catin Thehat to her Publication

Its the drama triangle.
We see it in micro and macro.

(2) Show this thread