I wonder if the "shit ads" on TS are there to detect bots. What if you suddenly injected some interesting ads? Humans would respond. Can use the social graph as well... humans tend to have human frens.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

ts is run by investors, it is run by white hats that are CIA /black sun operatives
donnie is dead, his posts are done by these operatives

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

I'm human and I DON'T CLICK !!!

The ads are great, very Viz like.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

They are definitely some strange ads...last time I was on TS the toenail fungus ad was on the feed.

I Logged out.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

The ads are a big reason I don't hang out on Truth Social. They mostly feel like those late night TV ads.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🤔Interesting thought Martin

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I avoid ads. However, I admit that I will look at a few. Maybe only 1 or 2 every few days.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I don't know but I hate that damn toenail fungus ad on there. Have a wonderful Sunday Martin!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

Lol - those are the worst!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

🤣 I just posted that before I read yours.

(2) Show this thread