Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Beautiful morning to you

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Wow.. That is just beautiful 😍

GM awesome - thank you and many Blessings to you Luis.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Good Morning 💛

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

GM patriot loving friends. My dream is to swim with the dolphins…I do this in my imagination but will in the physical one day soon! 🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

😁Goodmorning, beautiful just a dolphin stealing a rainbow😁

😁Goodmorning, beautiful just a dolphin stealing a rainbow😁

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Good Morning!!💞

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Good morning! ♥️

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Good morning! ♥️

Good morning! ♥️

So beautiful!!

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning!
Beautiful!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Good morning !

❤️I love watching water videos

Good Morning, Sunday morning🌞😃

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Beautiful and Glorious.
LOVE
LOVE

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Good morning, Luis!!
May this day be as blessed as that porpoise leaping for Joy.
And as magical, under a rainbow 💞

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Your comment makes me think of the term "over the rainbow", sometimes used in MKultra evil. Could an awakening/revealing of this sort be on the horizon? 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Bonjour quel beau bonjour 🥰magique

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good mornin to you Luis!😊💞🙏