Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Life is Precious - Jesus is King ๐Ÿ‘‘

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Mr. Ruth Ginsberg?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

LOL!! Sure sounds like it!!

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

or in 2016 (i think) when some newscast in the US announced killary had died

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Yes!! But I'm betting 'ol Paul died an 'unnatural death'... like by firing Squad at GITMO๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ

I figure he's been causing too much trouble of late and is a liability for the DS. He was probably supposed to "go quietly into the night" but decided to fight back & live. haha Shouldn't be too long now 'til he has one of those increasingly common "sudden death" events! ๐Ÿ˜‰

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

OH!! That may be true!! I kinda figured he'd been Gitmo-d but this is a possibility too!! If so, the hit was arranged by Nancy herself LOL!!

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Proud American ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR ๐ŸšซDMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Odd.

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

ALL of it is SO fake!! I read that the attacker even attacked Pelosi with the hammer AFTER the police arrived, while they were watching๐Ÿค”

(1) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

I remember that ๐Ÿ‘€