PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Time to Party @vincentkennedy ? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

And- Tesla’s fav!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

that's what I was seeing the 369 Tesla talked about ☺️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Good eye! And a 911 too!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

was always a#s kinda girl but just don't get the Gematria haven't read up on it yet.
can't do Algebra either πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

I like to look for the numbers, but the Gemantria thing is a conundrum for me. I know the Bible is full of numbers, but I just don’t want to he controlled by numbers as I know [they] are. God is my comfort and place of refuge. I enjoy His creation; I just don’t worship it. like [them]. I hope that makes sense✝️

Only people mentioned by @RhondaMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rhonda Rinard, click on at the bottom under it