PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Time to Party @vincentkennedy ? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

And- Tesla’s fav!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

that's what I was seeing the 369 Tesla talked about ☺️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Good eye! And a 911 too!

was always a#s kinda girl but just don't get the Gematria haven't read up on it yet.
can't do Algebra either πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @RhondaMom in this post can reply

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

I like to look for the numbers, but the Gemantria thing is a conundrum for me. I know the Bible is full of numbers, but I just don’t want to he controlled by numbers as I know [they] are. God is my comfort and place of refuge. I enjoy His creation; I just don’t worship it. like [them]. I hope that makes sense✝️

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I never thought of that the control.
learning sooo much in last 7 years mostly last 2 or 3!!!
For some reason #s just stood out to me...
Really helpful when I worked for Census Mapping homes!!!
still constantly looking at addressesπŸ˜…
lotta old phone#s in head.
for some reason I still remember a 2nd grade address...
240 E Mead St.
we moved every 3-6 months but that 1 Really sticks in my memory.
maybe cuz I learned how to skin & 1/4 a deer in front yard on ground 3 weeks before 8th BD ???

It totally does make sense πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

(2) Show this thread