Spoke too soon re Twitter unsuspension - just a UI glitch that made the suspended message go away.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Just playing devil’s advocate here, but I am a little concerned (ie. horrified) that everyone suddenly thinks that the man (Elon Musk) who was hell-bent on putting microchips and USB ports into the brains of every man, woman, and child to control and manipulate human thought actually suddenly gives a damn about humanity having free speech.

In many ways, Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter FEELS vindicating for those of us (including myself) who experienced censorship on this platform - BUT we have won NOTHING. My account is permanently suspended - and I don’t expect that to change any time soon. Musk could have given the order to reinstate all suspended accounts the minute he walked through the doors of Twitter HQ. Yes, it is THAT simple. As I said, I’m not holding my breath.

Elon Musk is NOT acting in humanity’s best interest re. Neuralink, and guess what? A LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE ITS SPOTS.

We haven’t heard much about Neuralink lately - Twitter is a great distraction.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Some that look good are bad. Some bad are good. This has always stuck out to me. I don’t think we will know the whole truth till the end of the movie.

You have said in a few sentences, what I could not in many. Well done, and thank you.

I believe we should view and treat EVERYTHING that’s going on with unyielding skepticism.

For me, this is the difference between being a wolve and being a sheep. Being a sovereign being and being a slave.

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I have to give the Q the credit for that thought. but thank you.