Spoke too soon re Twitter unsuspension - just a UI glitch that made the suspended message go away.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Just playing devil’s advocate here, but I am a little concerned (ie. horrified) that everyone suddenly thinks that the man (Elon Musk) who was hell-bent on putting microchips and USB ports into the brains of every man, woman, and child to control and manipulate human thought actually suddenly gives a damn about humanity having free speech.

In many ways, Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter FEELS vindicating for those of us (including myself) who experienced censorship on this platform - BUT we have won NOTHING. My account is permanently suspended - and I don’t expect that to change any time soon. Musk could have given the order to reinstate all suspended accounts the minute he walked through the doors of Twitter HQ. Yes, it is THAT simple. As I said, I’m not holding my breath.

Elon Musk is NOT acting in humanity’s best interest re. Neuralink, and guess what? A LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE ITS SPOTS.

We haven’t heard much about Neuralink lately - Twitter is a great distraction.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

i agree
proceed with caution

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

agree. trump wont even go back to twitter. eyes open people