Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

✝️God WinsπŸ™ πŸ‘ Sheep No More πŸ‘ The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸŒŽ

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

She commented on one of her post just 3 hours ago.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

this was today in response to one of VKs re-Posts

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❀️❀️❀️❀️
She has been in my prayers as well.

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I was wondering this as well.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yesterday she posted something... She asked for help...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I saw her post ask8ng for a med bed.

(1) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Were they sick? I thought I saw something (she? or he) said.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Yes, she basically said goodbye to usπŸ˜” but I didn't know if maybe a family member had updated her condition. Bless herπŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

Ive been praying & wondering as well! πŸ™β™₯️

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

excellent question.... sharing until there's an answer