American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

What I've learned on AU so far:
AU people are genuine, kind, and patient.
AU people allow free thinking and mistakes without shaming.
They are welcoming, but cautious.
AU people share their knowledge freely, without expecting something in return.
AU people made my world a much better place.

Lastly, Q distance learning, alone, was definitely not a class I aced. Luckily, I have your brilliant minds to help guide the way.

Thank you, everyone.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

What's Q distance learning? If it's decoding drops, I most definitely flunked that class as well. The people here on AU are awesome and some are cryptic (looking at you VK), I take on board what all of them think/say and then let my gut do the rest.
Glad to have you aboard friend

Hey Tom,
It's 'my' unofficial title for Q homeschooling without an instructor. I'm still like the monkey trying to put square pegs in round holes, but I am still breathing and still trying. I was in crypto in the AF and this wasn't the brand of cryptography I learned. I saw someone's post on twitter and they actually took the time to explain something, (KR) >😇 and that led me here.
Following all of this alone for 3 years was making me doubt my sanity. I kept waking up in the morning asking, "Is this real; is it really happening?" No one in my family is awake, or not jabbed, and I don't see that changing. At least now I know I'm only a little crazy and I can live with that. 😊

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HelenWheels in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Helen Wheels, click on at the bottom under it