What I've learned on AU so far:
AU people are genuine, kind, and patient.
AU people allow free thinking and mistakes without shaming.
They are welcoming, but cautious.
AU people share their knowledge freely, without expecting something in return.
AU people made my world a much better place.

Lastly, Q distance learning, alone, was definitely not a class I aced. Luckily, I have your brilliant minds to help guide the way.

Thank you, everyone.

Only people mentioned by @HelenWheels in this post can reply

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

I literally did not know Q existed LORD just TOLD ME a LONG time ago, the calvary in the means of PATRIOTS LIKE SANDS ALONG the seashore would arrive, SIDE BY SIDE>

Sweet insights shared here, Helen. I was/am in awe and wonder of the apprentice Anons as a spectator myself. The abundance of brilliance, conversions, rays of light beaming, etc. . They where/are a sight to behold from their humble beginning to their courageous tenacity and wherewithal, to this day!

I sort of feel like the water girl on the field of the World Series Champs! God bless our Universal Anons, and God bless the plan we are trusting is Divinely inspired and directed, in which we all play a part. Big or small!

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Truth Grace to her Publication

Perfectly said! ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

100% agree. When I was snapped back into reality the fall of 20 information was coming out so fast I could barely digest it & the dribbles turned into a stream & thankfully a tsunami soon. But it didn't leave me time to get into the weeds. There are very talented decoders & I was barely keeping up with sharing the info as it came out. Buy I feel like being a truth spreader in my neck of the woods was serving a purpose. But foremost, I am so very thankful Jesus let me witness what He has & is doing. What a time to be alive! ❤🇺🇸🙏🕊

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

It's definitely the most twisty-turny, hi-lo, rollercoaster I've ever ridden.

(1) Show this thread

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

What's Q distance learning? If it's decoding drops, I most definitely flunked that class as well. The people here on AU are awesome and some are cryptic (looking at you VK), I take on board what all of them think/say and then let my gut do the rest.
Glad to have you aboard friend

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

Hey Tom,
It's 'my' unofficial title for Q homeschooling without an instructor. I'm still like the monkey trying to put square pegs in round holes, but I am still breathing and still trying. I was in crypto in the AF and this wasn't the brand of cryptography I learned. I saw someone's post on twitter and they actually took the time to explain something, (KR) >😇 and that led me here.
Following all of this alone for 3 years was making me doubt my sanity. I kept waking up in the morning asking, "Is this real; is it really happening?" No one in my family is awake, or not jabbed, and I don't see that changing. At least now I know I'm only a little crazy and I can live with that. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Thank you too for stepping into the void with us.... on the Road to Glory.
Now, where have I heard your name before....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2TsIO93kvA

Paul McCartney & Wings - Helen Wheels - YouTube

UK hit 1973 peaked at No.12, 12 weeks on chart

Thank you! Love it!

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Thank you for being here Helen.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Thank you! 😊

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Absolutely. it's the only place I don't have to deal with scammers pretending to be someone else. Genuine people here for sure.

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

🙌

(1) Show this thread

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Spot on!

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

Thank you! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Twitter is the battlefield but AU will Always be home
There is no place like home
Family is Everything❤️

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

WWG1WGA

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Well said Helen.
AU has been such a blessing!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes it has!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

You are very welcome
Anonup hosts real humans.
Welcome to AU
Pure positive joy

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

We the people, of the world.... are making the difference!

Yes, you are! ❤️

(1) Show this thread