🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🇺🇸 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Q 🇺🇸

https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/archives/JFKPOF/013/JFKPOF-013-002

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

VESICA PISCES (WATCH THE WATER)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE UNIVERSAL WOMB OF CREATION

THE MOTHER HEART

The CHALICE WELL at GLASTONBURY TOR--The Isle of Avalon in the Legends of KING ARTHUR and the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED

"Darkness Cannot Drive Out Darkness; Only Light Can Do That; Hate Cannot Drive Out Hate; Only LOVE Can Do That," -Martin Luther King, JR

THIRTEEN DAYS from Today will be the Annual 11-1-11 Yin to Yang, Light to Dark to Dark to Light Universal, Galactic, and Solar/Planetary Gateway —the Middle Way of the Buddha, the Straight and
Narrow Stargate of Christ--that Leads to the Cosmological (9)-6-3 (Q) 3-6-(9) Reversal of the Tragic Events of 11-22, 1-9-6-3, the DAY THE MUSIC DIED.

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!
!

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it