Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Happy Birthday Q what would we have done without you?

I can give you the answer to that really quickly.

Killery and Obummer would have already killed most of us and the rest would be in Fema camps waiting to die!

Original Q =JFK

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Today is not JFKs birthday, he was born May 29, 1917.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This nightly reminder is so important. We went right up to the precipice. Thank you Nana.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🥳🎉❤️🎂🎉

BOOMS everywhere! 5 year Deltas! online!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

#HappyQDay ❤️🎉💯🥳🎊

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

VESICA PISCES (WATCH THE WATER)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE UNIVERSAL WOMB OF CREATION

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

So many multiple meanings with all things Q. What do we see when we "Watch The Water"? Think Mirror.

(2) Show this thread

We are most certainly enjoying the show. Yes, a very Happy Q Day!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

#HappyQDay ❤️🎉💯🥳🎊

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💕

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Financial Crash Now - 170 (17 or 8)
The Fat Lady Sings - 170
Wealth Transfer - 170
And Justice For All - 170

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=happy+birthday+q

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Well played.

(1) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

today we celebrate! ❤️🎉🇺🇸💙