#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Be proud of your scars.

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

I hear you and can relate. Our c section scars are a testament to what we went through bringing life into the world. You know and I know what it means. I am glad you feel pride in them now.

This made me cry. I understand exactly how you feel. And the moment you see them in a different light, it is like an entire wave of heavy emotions is taken off your soul. Bravo woman, you be proud of who you are. You. Are. Amazing.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I have a daughter when she was 15 1/2 she was in a car accident. She had major head and brain injuries. The back windshield broke on her as the car was rolling over and over and over again ,the glass got in bedded into her skin she has scars all over her upper bodies, she had to have seven brain surgeries. The stare from the people was almost unbearable as she was healing , I cannot tell you the amount of times I wanted to kill people for being cruel and not understanding what she had gone through, but judging her by her appearance . she was a C-section. I have scars from that ,I love scars now they remind me that life can be tough and beautiful at the same time , you gave life to Miracles and so did I ,nice to meet you Lo ,fellow scar sister ❤️

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Embrace them!! Many wish they could trade places to do what you have.🌹

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful (Official Video) - YouTube

“Scars to Your Beautiful” from the debut album Know-It-All Available Now: http://smarturl.it/Know-It-All Stream “Scars to Your Beautiful” now: http://smartur...

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

your mindset is what perceived the beauty. Today, you love : )

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

know you don’t know me but been praying for you since you posted bout the falling apart of family💙

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.