Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Every single one if my own personal scars come with some sort of disturbing memory, physically, mentally, spiritually…
But the scars in this picture here, comes with everlasting VICTORY! In fact my very salvation is written on those scars. Scars that remain on Him forever! Can’t wait for that glorious day, I will fall to my knees in ineffable gratitude and kiss those redeeming, LIFE giving scars. 💙🙏🔥

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

oh i am

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

they prove you have something worth fighting for

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Most of my scars can not be visibly seen, but they have shaped me into who I am today. I'm greatful for the lessons learned by them & compassion they help me give to others.
Vibes up Patriots!

every. last. one. they're well earned.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

the invisible ones too ✌️

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Thanks VK! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If most of us realized just how many scars were really have, geez how awesome is that gonna be, VK!

How many times have we done this?
How many remember lives back to Biblical times?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

darn i want to remember♥️maybe soon

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

darn i want to remember♥️maybe soon

(3) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

I don't look at them so much as scars but more as calluses. No permanent damage done. That said, they did toughen up my tender spots so I could continue the long walk. My soul is improved for having made the journey.
Nor was I overly ostracized, having been blessed with a partner who understands what's going on and supports/supported my hours online day and night. In fact, I haven't contributed much other than my focus (my original mission was to understand and "know" the truth and thus help to build the Morphic Field to help other humans "know"). That said, it was an honor, actually, a privilege to be a tiny grain of sand on this particular beach, along with the many of you who have done so very much.

I have "scars" from situations I would not wish upon others.
I acknowledge the wounds (mental/psychological) and chalk it up as a "life experience".
Not an experience of my choosing but it is what it is.
My past has hardened & strengthened me to ensure the cycle of harm is broken.

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

I ask myself this and the answer is plain, if our lives pleasure and we never knew pain , we would seek love more often and find love much less for we sought love more often in times of distress , no one know love or sees plain as thoses who meet love on the pathway of pain !! My Mom wrote that. I miss her and my sister and I am so scared I am losing my son ... To God be the glory FOREVER !

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Inside and out....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Most of the scars I am proud of no one but GOD can see. They show our ability to survive and continue loving anyway.

I had to think a long while about this one. I am proud of my scars, because, I stood my ground, and refused to back down from my pursuit of truth, despite relentless attacks from family and friends. To be honest, it’s been painful, lonely, and heartbreaking at times, and many of my wounds have not yet healed. But, God is good, and always with me, and He led me here. That, I celebrate. Thank you, VK and AU, for being with me too. It means more than you know. I hope that I’ve provided something positive to the fight. I can feel everyone’s excitement to get back to Twitter, and I wish you well. Take care and God bless.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

💗💗💗

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

you've done well Mary thanQ!

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WE R THE CRIPPLES, BASTARDS. & BROKEN THINGS

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I have very many scars each a symbol of survival.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I’m sorry for popping off on you lastnight brother. I didn't feel like apart of the team for dumb reasons. Has nothing to do with you. I was and had been feeling iced out for a while. I’m going to stop being a little bitch about it though. Apologies. On that note I’m proud of my scars and this new beginning.
I will no longer seek recognition and im sorry i ever did. Happy 4:20!
🌬💨

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

i think you are part of this!! we all have a part to play!! THANKQ FOR YOUR SERVICE.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL
STAY STRONG FELLOW ANON!

(1) Show this thread

The more scars you have here..the more powerful you are..in..reality..Its an honor to be amongst all these powerful Spirits here..

Actually I am tired of mine. They are reminders of mistakes or lapses in judgement. I don't want to be reminded every time when I look at them. They make some things unbearable. Would love to have them removed.

So I can't ascribe to that thinking. I want the healing to come from within and heal it through and through.

Beyond proud and humbled! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😎

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I am. Destiny.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

have just as many on the inside if not more than the outside.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

They helped make me stronger, wiser, and kinder.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

The Legend of Kintsugi 🙏🏻❤️

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response True North to her Publication

great illustration... love it

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I just received 5 more of them this week from surgery. right on top of my huge one from 18 years ago. they are my battle scars, seeing them will always be the reminder of what I went through and how grateful I am to be alive!#fookcancer

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Thank you for the reminder.
I am getting there!!