A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Found this, looks like there are 14 different Federal Reserve Routing Numbers, is the one you used one of these?

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

No. Mine is held up in New York.

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Thank you God blessdid you just use the numbers on the card or from one of these list please let us now I want to pay a bill off Thank you God bless

Thank you God blessdid you just use the numbers on the card or from one of these list please let us now I want to pay a bill off Thank you God bless

did you just use the numbers on the card or from one of these list please let us now I want to pay a bill off Thank you God bless

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Ive got it attached.. im apprehensive to use it …

(1) Show this thread