A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Can you explain this, in detail please? I would like to try this for myself, but not sure how you went about it.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

First off, I must inform that this payment is still being processed and has a chance of being rejected.
I called to make my monthly payment. Its all automated. It asked if I want to use the current bank account listed, I said no. Then it asked if I want to add another account, yes. It gives you choices - credit, debit, personal or business checking account. Choose personal checking account. Your strawman trust fund is set up for personal use, not for business expenses. Then it asks for your routing # and bank account #. Your bank account # is your SS # on the front of your SS card. The routing # is trickier. On the back of your SS card there is a letter followed by 8 digits. The letter references the routing #.
Attached are the references.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Did you do it through your credit card carrier ir through your bank?

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread