A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Found this, looks like there are 14 different Federal Reserve Routing Numbers, is the one you used one of these?

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

No. Mine is held up in New York.

so is mine. but all i can find when i look foe rhe NY RN is the NJ location. is that what you used? I have. B on reverse side which I belive denote NYFR

Only people mentioned by @RunningWaters207 in this post can reply

In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

Here is the reference to the FRB rounting numbers. One of then is tied to your SS card.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Found this too. careful accessing website, it attacked my computer and I had to shut down

(1) Show this thread