For all you doubters that think the military isn't in control right now.

I love God I love my Counrty I love Donald Trump

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Why did General Flynn say in the interview with Doug Billongs that the military was not in charge and the Insurrection act has not been invoked?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication

because i read today there was an EO we didnt know about that gives the former POTUS 60 days after inaguaration to still be in charge of military. so President Trump is in charge until march 3

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

AWESOME!!! Thank you! Do you know what EO that would be hun?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

aha !!! found it !! https://anonup.com/thread/1031380

You are a great patriot! Thanks for your help and encouragement! You must be from somewhere far away. the time shows after 1am and feb 6. its 7pm here feb 5! i truly love the way we all have come together no matter where we are! Thanks again! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€—

no sweetie ...I think the clock is a lil wacky. i am in NJ ....nevertheless...I am still usually up at weird hours like many of us awakened ones dont sleep too solid ---- you are sooo sweet ...I love all my new family ❀️

Only people mentioned by @RachelT in this post can reply

that is weird! it says 2:11 feb 6. huh! anyway, your still far from me in in Texas! i love this family too and glad you are part of it!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

yours says 2:02 am lol ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread