Feb 5 2021 | [NOT] President Biden Departs JBA on Air Force None

Nothing. To. SEE. Here. 🤫
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=442148680315437&ref=watch_permalink

Here's the OFFICIAL Air Force One
"...this name refers to one of two highly customized Boeing 747-200B series aircraft, which carry the tail codes 28000 and 29000."
https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/the-grounds/air-force-one/

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Isn't there an Airforce#2 as well as Airforce one??

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

In response Barbara Hathaway to his Publication

Air Force 2 generally denotes the plane that the vice president is flying in.

(1) Show this thread

I don't know what that thing was, but it was neither of these. Note the wording here.

Here to stand for what's right

i knew it wasnt AF1 because no seal

We all Joe didn't get on AF1. I think the more spectacular thing about this photo is the countdown to the big game on the bottom left hand corner.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

😂 i thought the timer was a nice touch

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

1of these things just ain't like the other 😂

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Last accounts, Air Force One was in Palm Bch!!! Can you imagine the people that fell for this!! OMG, this is hilarious!! Someone should have asked if this was a rental??!! LOL!!🤣🤣

That is definitely not AF1. What a clown show! 😂😂😂

The Presidents fleet was undergoing routine maintance. This is the back up 757. Any craft POTUS is on is designated AF1.

In response Platte River to his Publication

both of them at once? not likely. somethings up.

(1) Show this thread

Dive Instructor, Developer, Explorer, Patriot, Privateer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Two
Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign held by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the U.S. vice president, but not the president.[1][2] The term is often associated with the Boeing C-32, a modified 757 which is most commonly used as the vice president's transport. Other 89th Airlift Wing aircraft, such as the Boeing C-40 Clipper, C-20B, C-37A, and C-37B have served in this role as well.[3] The VC-25A, the aircraft most often used by the president as Air Force One, has also been used by the vice president as Air Force Two.[4]

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I'm not sure that's Biden and that is DEFINITELY not Air Force One.

tooo funny! I was looking at him boarding it like something was wrong, but could not pin point it.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

look closely. NO SEAL.

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

Didn't some "reporter" ask raggedy ann about what would JB's AF1 look like??? I would start with it having the presidential seal???? The one he took today didn't have one.

(1) Show this thread

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

Want some encouragement? Read the comments on the youtube link. There are many of us.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

why no Presidential seal on Joe's plane? could it be a rental plane?

why would he be flying on air force 2??

Great observation! All Patriots need to know the difference.

It's Air Force 2.

In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication
In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication

Also different windows in front of the 2nd entry door. Different spacing.

(3) Show this thread

Maybe this is just my ignorance, but I always thought that AF1 was whatever plane the POTUS was on, not necessarily a specific plane. Is that not the case? Certainly not implying that Sleepy Joe is POTUS.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

you are correct. it could be a cessna and it would be AF1.
what is of interest is that Biden doesn't seem to get the real toys.

(1) Show this thread

So, he gets a knock off? Classic.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

So obviously not Air Force One! By the way, where is Jill? Has anyone seen her since the inauguration? She was attached to Joe like a tick before the election.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

😂🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

which biden is this one? I know one is in CA Castle Rock waiting to sign EO.

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

First link goes to random fb videos.