#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Poor Facebook

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I actually feel bad for many of the people who innocently gave so much information.
The concept itself united many people and created a network for friends just like Myspace.
"THey" used our desire for connection and human needs of approval against so many.
Ultimately facebook served two purposes ;
Bad- used information against we the people.
Good- Did help wake many people up in the information warfare.
5th Generation warfare- it is a double edged sword!

I woke up during 9/11.
Could kind of see where Bush, at that time, was hurrying to roll out militarized police state post 9/11.
FB was being eagerly adopted during this time (2004).
I could see it was being rolled out for nefarious purposes.
Told family/friends it was being used to spy on them (build out a network)
They thought I was a crazy conspiracy person back then.
Little did I know that [they] were building this thing for mind control and physical targeting of people/groups. Once/if public finds this stuff out, they are going to freak out.

I am right there with you.
I was awake long before 9/11 but at the time I was working for a Fed Fire Dept and knew what was on the horizon. I walked away from that job, and started to notice the buildup of the deep state.
Many people will freak out, but I have also seen many people indifferent to data collection- the idea "if I am not doing anything wrong" but they continue business as usual.
It is going to be ugly.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Good point.
Wonder how much of it is genuine apathy vs. apathy generated from the electronics/hypnosis. What are people like when these sort of negative environmental effects are removed. Will be interesting (if that's right word choice.