#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Poor Facebook

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I actually feel bad for many of the people who innocently gave so much information.
The concept itself united many people and created a network for friends just like Myspace.
"THey" used our desire for connection and human needs of approval against so many.
Ultimately facebook served two purposes ;
Bad- used information against we the people.
Good- Did help wake many people up in the information warfare.
5th Generation warfare- it is a double edged sword!

I woke up during 9/11.
Could kind of see where Bush, at that time, was hurrying to roll out militarized police state post 9/11.
FB was being eagerly adopted during this time (2004).
I could see it was being rolled out for nefarious purposes.
Told family/friends it was being used to spy on them (build out a network)
They thought I was a crazy conspiracy person back then.
Little did I know that [they] were building this thing for mind control and physical targeting of people/groups. Once/if public finds this stuff out, they are going to freak out.

Only people mentioned by @Johnny_5 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

I am right there with you.
I was awake long before 9/11 but at the time I was working for a Fed Fire Dept and knew what was on the horizon. I walked away from that job, and started to notice the buildup of the deep state.
Many people will freak out, but I have also seen many people indifferent to data collection- the idea "if I am not doing anything wrong" but they continue business as usual.
It is going to be ugly.

Good point.
Wonder how much of it is genuine apathy vs. apathy generated from the electronics/hypnosis. What are people like when these sort of negative environmental effects are removed. Will be interesting (if that's right word choice.

(1) Show this thread