If you get kick from Twitter at least clear your cookies before setting up a new account.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have lost both facebook and twatter i am more happy with this site and wego i think our good friend tom is on to something here

oops

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

yes. and have more than one e-mail handy to use for that verification code.

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

giggle...that would mean this grammy has to go through and write down all her passwords before she resets...do you know how much work that is for a grammy?😬

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

great reminder!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

they still recognize us I signed in a new acct this morning and not even 3 minutes in it asked me toverify my acct with phone# and lecked me out...back in now but for how long????

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Markus Free to his Publication

use an e-mail address - or get a new email address and use that for verification. that's what i did.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

missing "ed"
ed>5445>D5

Missing my twitter fam so much! Will be returning to the digital battlefield soon. I was wiped out in the last big purge. Thank you for the heads up. ❤️🇺🇸👊

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

I wish back in June I had a warning they were going to suspend me, I would have done that. I can't even get on to delete my account!
they are EVIL! get off Twits while you can is all I can say.

Only followers of this user (@Liberty) can see their posts

May every sunrise bring you hope. May every sunset bring you peace. MAGA- American Deplorable

can soneone tell me how to delete cookies on Teit please?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Gail Cantrell to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD✝️ FAMILY🇺🇸COUNTRY🇺🇸 2A📜PATRIOT🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA🇺🇸⚖ twitter exile x 4 t.me/chldrzb gab @chldrzb #MAGA #KAG4EVER

Yes.... "toss" your cookies on twitter🤢🤮😉

after getting suspended twice, I'm watching on mine, and participating on my Hubby's acct. low key. Those that know me will recognize this 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻. 🥰#wwg1wga#NCSWC#TheGreatAwakening

Christian ✝️ Wife/Mother ❤ Proud Patriot 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS, FLOTUS, Gen. Flynn. JFK Jr.💙 Dog Mom 🦮 Suspended from Twitter. #WWG1WGA.

Deleted app after I was suspended. No desire to go back. Friends are here.❤️🙏

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Joelle Laffin to her Publication

Same! I deleted the app off of my phone when I got suspended the first time. After the second time, I have no desire to go back. This site and Wego.social are great! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Is it strange that I can still read Twitter, but cannot interact? I won't get back on it while the President is off. There are accounts I miss though, can't find Snow White anywhere??

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

In response Kim Board to her Publication

that's exactly what i have going on

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

#Q #WWG1WGA #TRUMP #Golden age #Light #Great awakening #Anons

I will never go back on fascist twitter. If they kicked out POTUS and many patriots, twitter is falling down.I have been found many good people on other free platforms.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Not just anyone gets my "Cookies" ... I'm choosy

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Everything you make looks magical. So yea I could imagine you picking the right people for that job.

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

VPN and different browser

Tomorrow Ill figure out how to get back on.

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Wish I knew how to set new account on Twitter! I was kicked off on the 9th and feel quite lefr out...

(1) Show this thread

Are we needed there if so I will try to go back ???

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Also unplug your router for a couple minutes to reset your IP address.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

no desire

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Thanks VK. I am not a tech smart. No wonder...
Okay here we go... gettin' backin...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Have been unable to post/upload pics to Twitter all day, getting a msg about being over their new size limit. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some new restriction?

lol... awww... so that is what i did wrong!
I forgot about my cookies!
Thank you :)

🇺🇸#Patriot#MAGA#WWG1WGA#USA#darktolight#TRUMP#Best President🇺🇸

My Twitter account was suspended about 3 weeks ago. I have no desire to ever go back. Definitely not going to support Twitter or what they stand for.

Christian PATRIOT, married, mother, grandma

i got suspended frim twitter a week ago.... along with a whole lot of other patriots. i just ended up deleting my app. now im trying to find Patriots on different outlets.

with all the bs they have done, I'll never go back ! But thanks for the info.