A small fraction of the gold that was stolen from America. It's total value is in the quadrillions.

All these years we've been lied to while our wealth was stolen from us. This is the reason why so many of us who live in the wealthiest country in the world with the highest rate of production live paycheck to paycheck.

NESARA can't give us back the years we wasted living as wage slaves but an annual payment of sis or seven figures will help make up for it.

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I've been informed that this isn't the actual gold from the Vatican and im shocked, just shocked that the photos of the gold from a highly classifieds military operation haven't been released to the public. But im sure the stacks of gold in the picture represents a very good semblance of the gold filling the miles of tunnel under the Vatican.

If so much gold is distributed the value will drop drastically.

Silver is under valued and will jump in price.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response James Dean to his Publication

From everything I've heard gold will moderately increase in value and is still a good investment. The current value of around $2K an ounce has been manipulated to keep it artificially lower than its real value, so even when you increase the amount that's in circulation it will still go up.
But you're right, silver is the better choice because at around $30 an ounce it will rise much higher to just about match the value of gold. Personally I have invested much more in silver than gold, mainly because it's cheaper to buy. When it reaches gold's price ill have a nice return. Not millions, but enough to buy a house. The XRP i bought will make millions for me to retire on. 😀

(1) Show this thread

Even at the highest estimates, the gold in circulation would be worth at max $120 trillion given current prices.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

that would be nice to have some returned but many wouldn't be able to handle that imo.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Mr. David Straight says the average accounts i guess cumulatively add up over 110 million for each individuals trust under their cusa number or something like that. the actual term escapes me at the moment.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I wonder if that would work. if people get that much money then who will go to work.How would that effect the financial system, I wonder.
I am not saying theft hasnt occurred or that recompence is weong and It sounds great but its almost like UBI which is what the Globalists want us to have 🤔

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

rif they really wantrd us to have it? dont ypu think we'd have it alresdy? i mean im no genus but if they wanted us to have it as you've suggested id think they wouldn' t still be withholding it from us all of these years yo begin with. i surmise that we'd have it already

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

From what i understand, new tech will change the world as we know it. We'll enter a new paradigm that's almost unimaginable to us. Every piece of new tech that was developed, discovered, or given to us (by beings we've yet to learn about), has been suppressed. Imagine a world of free energy, high speed transportation, free medical services that keep you 100% healthy and doubles your lifespan, healthy food that improves stamina, energy. concentration, etc., and other improvements that would make Star Trek seem primitive. And prices rolled back to the 1950s era. Instead of rats in cubicles or wage slaves doing menial repetitive tasks, we'd be free to spend time and energy on meaningful occupations both beneficial and satisfying.
It's hard to grasp because our expectations of life's possibilities have been molded by the limits of the matrix we're trapped in. Once we break free of it, when the switch is flipped, the scales will fall from our eyes and we'll see our domain in all its glory

(2) Show this thread