🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm all for vibing high but not at the expense of keeping it real because Truth IS love and telling the Truth IS vibing high. I spent the night awake and upset with you Truth seeker. If I didn't love you so much I would have slept like a baby but I do so I didn't. I'll tell you why but first it's important for you to remember a time when you were kept awake all night for love. If you're lucky your heart has been broken. You can access the feeling of pure anguish that you experienced. It’s lucky because not everyone gets to experience true love. And you're lucky that I love you so much that I am willing to tell you why. This isn't a dialogue. Nor is it a share that I feel any need to hurry. You have free will. If you're not ready to hear the Truth then go somewhere else.

#TheGreatAwakening

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

OFF TO SEA, A ROMANCE, by R. L. Stine

"Take my Hand, I'll Lead You to Salvation, take my Heart for Love is Everlasting. and remember the Truth that was once told: to Love Another Person is to See the Face of God."
- -Victor Hugo

This Book can be a Spiritual Bridge Across Forever for you and whomever you are referring to. Trust Me. I also have typed it into Word so that I can share it privately with others. I could share it with you, but I would have to share it in 3-4 posts. Let Me Know.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Fire away Captain!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I'm on Full Alert, Sir!

I Used to Tell the Inmates at the Jail where I Served for 22 Years that my Initials were "CRS" which Meant "Can't Remember Sh*t", or "Captain Running the Ship," depending upon what kind of day I was having.

That's quite a range of possibility. I always enjoy your contributions. Thank you.

STARDATE 10-27-2022 @ 2400-1200

I Just Fired a Hyper Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Photonic Torpedo!

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

Check's in the mail. Mornin Truth seeker.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

(T)wo (M)ore (I)ncoming

(2) Show this thread