The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Horrific Details, Names About To Be Revealed! - Pedophile Child Traffickers!

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

How many times are we gonna hear.."get rdy, buckle up, truth will be revealed, ebs 6:30pm sharp, names to be revealed"..all lies now.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

i am not happy. i am not going to be an enabler. certainly makes us patriots look crazy. i guess that is what they wanted.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I was just heated in the moment. This is consuming me too much lol. Don't give up hope, and I need to take my own advice. Just very frustrating getting out hopes up. But I caused that upon myself

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

even if they just did a test. that would have been a sign. I know my father gets amber alerts. I do not. I have an i phone. Everything is turned in. My father has had 4 amber alerts in 3 weeks. i am not going to makes excuses. i finally has non believer's ears listening and waiting. It is not cool.

I know me too, i wish I never saw that fake EBS notification. Now I look bad yet again. So hard to find out whats real and what isn't anymore.

here is the deal. there are only a 100 senators not 109. The time doesnt match. GMT is 5 hours ahead of EST. i guess the joke is on us!

lessons learned. I still think something Big is going to happen as it is superbowl weekend. The superbowl is the biggest satanic and sex trafficking event. If nothing happens I am not going to be supporting this movement. im sure if i look at the notice there would be more errors. I would think Charlie and friends would have caught that.I would also think they would verify with their contacts a few times.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it