The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Horrific Details, Names About To Be Revealed! - Pedophile Child Traffickers!

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

How many times are we gonna hear.."get rdy, buckle up, truth will be revealed, ebs 6:30pm sharp, names to be revealed"..all lies now.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

i am not happy. i am not going to be an enabler. certainly makes us patriots look crazy. i guess that is what they wanted.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I was just heated in the moment. This is consuming me too much lol. Don't give up hope, and I need to take my own advice. Just very frustrating getting out hopes up. But I caused that upon myself

even if they just did a test. that would have been a sign. I know my father gets amber alerts. I do not. I have an i phone. Everything is turned in. My father has had 4 amber alerts in 3 weeks. i am not going to makes excuses. i finally has non believer's ears listening and waiting. It is not cool.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I know me too, i wish I never saw that fake EBS notification. Now I look bad yet again. So hard to find out whats real and what isn't anymore.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

here is the deal. there are only a 100 senators not 109. The time doesnt match. GMT is 5 hours ahead of EST. i guess the joke is on us!

(1) Show this thread