And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

I don't know who needs to hear this today but...
Offering up PRAYER to somone who is struggling be it; financially, dietarily, emotionally, physically, spiritually etc. IS MORE THAN ENOUGH! Don't you ever let somone convince you that prayer is not enough or that you need to do better. Shame on those who would treat it as an ineffective means to help a brother or sister. Prayer, your prayer, is more than enough and IT WORKS! I have witnessed with my own two eyes the power of collective prayer in this place and the miracles it has worked not just for me but others too! I know because Anon Up saved my father through those powerful collective prayers! Intense prayer can change entire timelines, focused group prayer is particularly potent, why do you think these people are trying to break down and destroy our faith?
Put on THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes! πŸ›‘πŸ—‘
[πŸ’§1432, 1886, 2403]
Ephesians 6:10-18

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

firmly belueve the prayer warriors here saved my nephew CJ more than once. THANK YOU ALL β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Matthew 17:20 πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

his dads name is mathew

What a lovely coincidence. πŸ€­πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

I Love GOD (26), JESUS (74), AMERICA (50), and PRESIDENT "TRUMP" πŸ˜‰ (198)!