Only people mentioned by @Kralc1776 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

Just wait until yall see what is coming with new technology for converting and using salt water.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

🙌🏻 Perfect!

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Boom!!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Katie Hobbs sounds like a 10 year old girl how she talks, no offence to 10 year olds. My granddaughter 7, communicates better.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Bazinga 🤣🤣🤣

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

KL gives off Ultra MAGA vibes!!!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Yeah . She has still to answer questions. about
citizenship to illegals ?
was there a tranny show at her home? .
Until those questions are adequately answered, she is just another fake.

(1) Show this thread

Kari Fake 🤣🤣🤣

doesnt she support complete amnesty of illegals?

wasnt she in complete support of Obama while in the MSM?

Didnt she have a drag queen show at her house?

Trojan Horse.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Kari Lake is the real deal. Move on Sharif !!!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

It is possible that Kari herself has been "red-pilled" over time. Why not?? The fact that she wanted humane treatment of illegals isn't such a bad thing, and O had a massive campaign and cover up to make him "look" as good as he did to many on both sides. While it is important to look someone's past, it is not an absolute on what to believe about them now. I certainly would rather her in office than Katie Hobbs. Then we can watch her to see if actions match words.

(5) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I love this woman, when she wins Arizona is looking like a great place to live. Gotta get out of California

im sorry i do t u derstabd why we would pump water from Missouri to AZ. the amount of damage to the earth it would cause isnot justified. we uavent even dealt with the fact that the water to Missouri is from the Minnesota Water Shed that is being Polluted by Big Oil and Mining Co heres. we have Massive devistatiin happening to the Lands, Animals and Water. unless we fix the problem Here First There Wont be Any Clean Water for Anyone. Why is Minnsota so Off the Radar. we have One of the Most Corrupt Governors and Systems in the US. Trump Needs to Address what TF is happening in MN

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good Response Kari!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good Response Kari!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Kari is very entertaining and well spoken. She would get my vote, were I in AZ!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️Kari Lake❤️❤️❤️❤️