Happy Sunday!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Believe this to be true.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God SPOKE things into existence! We are made in His image and after His likeness (the way He operates.) No doubt that is exactly why He warns, “there is the power of life and death in the tonque… Speak life!” 💙

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

SOUND IS HOLOFRACTALLY ENFOLDED LIGHT

One-Hundred Forty-Four Times Three E(Q)uals 432 Hz

HERTZ SO GOOD!

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

HE POWER OF NO-THING-NESS

What We Perceive to Be "NOTHINGNESS" is, PARADOXICALLY the DARK WATERY WOMB of the MOTHER HEART, the Spiritual Root of "WOMB-AN-HOOD" and Ultimate Source of the Divine Feminine

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE DIAMOND HEART LIGHT OF THE CHRIST WITHIN

"I Began to Think of the Soul as if it were a Castle Made of a Single Diamond or a very Clear Crystal, in which there are Many Rooms, just as in Heave, there are Many Mansions." -ST TERESA of AVILA, THE INTERIOR CASTLE

(1) Show this thread