Happy Sunday!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙌♾❤️♾🙌

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

God SPOKE things into existence! We are made in His image and after His likeness (the way He operates.) No doubt that is exactly why He warns, “there is the power of life and death in the tonque… Speak life!” 💙

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

SOUND IS HOLOFRACTALLY ENFOLDED LIGHT

One-Hundred Forty-Four Times Three E(Q)uals 432 Hz

HERTZ SO GOOD!

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

. /sync

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

. /sync

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Vincent, Nana does too.

Spending time this morning with God listening to bowls.
There are some sounds that actually cause my spine to move involuntarily like a reflex action, usually some bowl or bell sounds.

With all the negatives being thrown at us the passed week Nana needed some extra God time this morning.

The energies were back to rolling in strong,🙏
Negatives were still out and about last night tho.
Seems they are building up for Halloween maybe.

When I need to recharge I remember what it was like out in space looking back at Earth with God and all is well with my world all is well with my soul.
God is everything everywhere all around us all the time.

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

All things by immortal power near or far, Hiddenly to each other linked are, That thou canst not stir a flower without troubling of a star.
- Francis Thompson

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

What if…
Quantum entanglement is the physical phenomenon that occurs when a group of particles (think Anons) are generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state of each particle of the group cannot be described independently of the state of the others, including when the particles are separated by a large distance.

Photons can be entangled. Photos are a quantum (Q) of the electromagnetic field. Human bodies generate an electromagnetic field = Human bodies can become entangled.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

So what you are saying is “Quantum Entanglement” = Where We Go One, We Go All?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

ASKING US TO DANCE, By Kathy Mattea

"Those Who Hear Not the Music, Think the Dancer's Mad"
-Frederich Nietsche

Kathy Mattea - Asking Us To Dance - YouTube

Music video by Kathy Mattea performing Asking Us To Dance. (C) 1991 Mercury Records

(26) Show this thread

:)