Q's 5th birthday is coming 10/28/17. Man what a ride !!!!
God Bless and Godspeed to all.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

TY, VK!#wwg1wga

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Perfect

(1) Show this thread

10/28/17
1010 17

BOOM!

So 10/28 is really 12/28 our calendar. AMAZING!

12/28/05 is 17 years this year. AMAZING!

https://anonup.com/thread/7549245

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Just a FUN fact My birthday is 10/29 -> 29 is a 9:11 or 1:11 if you include the month. What happens next might change the world. God Bless and God speed.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Also, forgot to mention the original hackers from Operation Firewall were arrested on 10/28/04, all 48 of them, 28 in the US and 20 overseas. 18 year anniversary in about a day.

(2) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

curious how did most of us find Q? I accidentally fell into it on 4 chan when the discussions started about the children

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I accidentally found Patriot News Network on youtube sometime around 2013 or 14, can't remember the exact year, but they were talking about the Rachel Chandler girl and Hillary Clinton.. Then they showed a series pictures from a party, which I was able to now connect to Epstein Island. I vomited all night, could not believe it. The announcer talked about "Q drops" and I went to 4chan and my research continued.... still unearthing things....

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

lockdown
Trump a good boy
the children
Joe M save the world
Some Plan in motion
and Q came last

(3) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

COME BACK😍‼️😍‼️⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

PLEASE

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

So Ready!#whirlwind

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Let's see what happens next.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

One heck of a rollercoaster so ready for it to end .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Right there with you.

(1) Show this thread

YES!!!

Q
🕊🤍😎

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Nice !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wow

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

This movie is wrapping up

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Looking forward to that.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Looking forward to that.

(2) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🤣5th birthday... nerds are funny fks
🔥🤓📝

my birthday too

In response dan lee to his Publication

Happy Birthday.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Absolutely an Amazing Ride!!
Godspeed for you!!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

I still remember seeing those weird posts on twitter (i was never on the boards) from some account with “spy” in the name. I waited all weekend to see if something happened to HRC. Wasn’t that the weekend when all the Saudi princes were arrested? Also, wasn’t that when that when a country bar, local to me in California, got attacked? I might be confusing the dates. I just remembered that a lot happend but not the stuff I was expecting/wanting.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

The Thousand Oaks shootings were a year and a week later.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

Many things have happened some False Flags some real. If you want to look you can review all 4,958 Q drops dates 10/28/17 - 6/29/22
https://qagg.news/

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I so like that.... Thank you for sharing !!!!

(1) Show this thread