Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I certainly don't trust him. He built the massive boring machines that created all the underground tunnels. And electric cars are being fueled by electricity gleaned from coal--what's the point. Can't have enough solar panels or wind turbines to do this as we would have no open space left in our nation! We need the true Tesla technology--free energy, no transmission lines needed

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

I never liked him, especially since he was the 5g man signing up for about half of the 25,000 satellites to power the agenda. But lately he seems almost ok. Maybe he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and made a deal

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

gray hat

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

I think he is illuminati ... but I do like his shirt 😍

i think he was bad but hes cooperating. One of the few that realizes the cabal isnt gonna be able to save em this time. But thats just my guess.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Absolutely no clue. I don't personally know the guy.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Confusing vibes.

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

I'm so confused about Elon. So many inconsistencies.

i think he is a white hat now and is working with Trump on free energy, SpaceX, waking up the normies...

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

I want to like him- maybe he was in the"Forced to comply" category of the cabal- but his Baby Mama??? WTF

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I believe he is a part of something very big. and he is good. He's part of the plan.

Documentary filmmaker, writer, and bush pilot. Patriot for Creator, patriot for USA.

He's pro transhumanism. That makes me anti Musk.

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

i want to believe, but the robotic AI merged with our being... i think ill disconnect with that and reconnect with earth and everything she has to offer.. off grid.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

He's an enigma. I don't know what to make of him. Maybe black hat turned white hat to avoid execution for life in prison?

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

I can't read the guy. that gives me haste